- Hemp Protein Powder is a purely natural and Plant-based protein.
- Made from grinding the Hemp Seeds, Sativa Powder is full of Essential Fats and Vitamins. In fact, Hemp Protein contains all 20 Amino Acids, including all 9 Essential Amino Acids.
- If you are feeling low, exchange your daily dose of caffeine for Hemp Powder as they produce twice as much energy as carbohydrates.
- Called nature’s superfood, it includes all muscle-building Amino Acids such as Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA).
- Hemp Powder cleanses the colon and its high fiber concentration also lowers the risk of developing diarrhea (or) hemorrhoids.
- Consumption of Sativa Powder regulates your cholesterol level, thus preventing cardiovascular diseases.
- You can go beyond shakes and just as easily add hemp protein powder in other dishes like breakfast porridge or in the soup for dinner.
WHY CHOOSE HEMP SATIVA POWDER?
- Hemp Protein Powder is a premium product that has high levels of Amino Acid, Arginine. It contains all the 20 Amino Acids which make a perfect deal for children, athletes, vegans, and vegetarians. It has all the Essential Fatty Acids (Omega-3, Omega -6 & Omega 9) that make the digestion process easy. And it helps in giving you a magical touch to your favorite beverage with a mild taste and a creamy texture
- Sativa powder packs a healthy punch of dietary fiber, chlorophyll, minerals, and antioxidants without any saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, or sugar. Just add it to your shake or blend it with yogurt and hot cereals for a perfect meal replacement diet.
WHY CHOOSE HEMP?
- With a nearly perfect balance of Omega 3 to Omega 6, plus Iron, Vitamin E, and all of the essential Amino Acids, Hemp Seeds are said to be the most nutritionally complete food source in the world. These seeds may be eaten whole or shelled, raw or toasted, plain or flavored.
KNOW MORE ABOUT HEMP SATIVA POWDER
|Sr.No.||Parameters||Units||Methods||Results of Analysis|
|By FSSAI Manual - 3 (8.7) : 2016|
|By FSSAI Manual - 3 (14.5) : 2016|
|By FSSAI Manual - 5 (2.6) : 2016|
|6||Dietary Fiber||g/100g||AOAC 985.29 20th Ed.||39.47|
|7||Saturated Fat||g/100g||AOAC 996.06 20th Ed.||0.65|
|8||Cholesterol||mg/100g||AOAC 994.10 20th Ed.||BLQ|
|9||Trans Fat||g/100g||AOAC 996.06 20th Ed.||BLQ|
|10||Omega - 3||g/100g||AOAC 996.06 20th Ed.||1.9055|
|11||Omega - 6||g/100g||AOAC 996.06 20th Ed.||5.5154|
|12||Omega - 9||g/100g||AOAC 996.06 20th Ed.||1.1112|
We do not recommend the use of our products as an alternative to medical care. House of Flavour or NSTY Industries Private Limited is not responsible for any individual's reaction to any particular ingredient. We maintain a transparent policy, where each product description on our website includes a complete list of ingredients. People with sensitivities or allergies to any listed ingredient should not use the product. We recommend to always do a patch test to ensure the suitability of the product.
Please do not use any information found within our website to self-diagnose any medical conditions or treat any health-related problems or diseases.
Our products are meant for your personal use and the information provided has been collected from other sources to inform you about the possible benefits of herbs, essential oils, and other natural ingredients used in our products. The content found on this website is for informational purposes only.
All information provided on our website is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical condition or disease.
The information provided on our website is not intended to prescribe or be taken as medical advice. Please consult your doctor, should you have any concerns that require medical attention.