Baker's No.1 Choice
BLUE BIRD Baking Powder has been and is a standard ingredient for cookies, cakes and certain breads. It is an essential ingredient for the kitchen shelf.
- 50 g Carton
Directions for use
Blue Bird Baking powder is a daily useful ingredient for any kitchen shelves.
- Normally use about 10gms. (1 tbsp) of BLUE BIRD Baking Powder for 450gms. (3 cups full) of flour.
- Mix BLUE BIRD Baking Powder and flour thoroughly in a dry state.
- Sieve the mixture two or three times.
- The finished dough should preferably be baked immediately or may be kept in a cool place and baked at leisure.
- DO NOT BRING A WET SPOON IN CONTACT WITH THE POWDER.
- KEEP THE BAKING POWDER IN A TIGHTLY CLOSED JAR AND STORE IN DRY PLACE
Cakes, cookies, breads, loafs, pakodas, dhokla and farsan items