- Hemp Hearts are small, white, nutty seeds that contain nutrients, minerals, and healthy fats with numerous benefits for the human body.
- Protein from hemp seeds is more digestible than meat, whole eggs, cheese, human milk, cow’s milk, or any other high protein food.
- Edestin and Albumin considered “high-quality storage proteins” are present in our Hemp seeds. They house a significant amount of all nutritious Essential Amino Acids.
- The presence of Omega 3 and Omega 6 helps control many internal health processes. Ranging from increasing cell growth, regulating the immune system, and eliminating symptoms of skin disorders to keep the body healthy.
- 64% of the Daily Value of protein per 100-gram serving is achievable from Sativa Hemp Hearts.
- Slowing the digestion process, it keeps the body feeling fuller, hence, acts as a weight-loss supplement.
- Sativa Hemp Hearts have high levels of the amino acid- Arginine, which has anti-inflammatory properties.
- The Nitric Oxide produced by Arginine results in enlarged and relaxed blood vessels, leading to a decreased risk of heart disease and stroke.
WHY CHOOSE HEMP HEARTS?
- These dehulled (remove seeds hard shell) Hemp Seeds are also known as Hemp Hearts in many parts of the world and can be consumed raw, cooked, or roasted. Hemp Seeds are the richest source of Protein, Omega-3, and Minerals. When compared to similar foods like Chia Seeds and Flax Seeds, Hemp seeds are generally identified as the most nutritious seeds in India.
- These Sativa hearts are over 80% in polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) and is an exceptionally abundant source of Omega-6 and Omega-3 with a ratio of 3:1. Hence, they are ideal for human health.
WHY CHOOSE HEMP?
- With a nearly perfect balance of Omega 3 to Omega 6, plus Iron, Vitamin E, and all of the essential Amino Acids, Hemp Seeds are said to be the most nutritionally complete food source in the world. These seeds may be eaten whole or shelled, raw or toasted, plain or flavoured.
HOW TO USE?
Sprinkle, mix, or blend, hemp hearts are perfect nutritious magic to any dish or beverage. With never-ending combinations to try, hemp hearts are your answer to a healthy eating routine.
KNOW MORE ABOUT HEMP HEARTS
|Sr.No.||Parameters||Units||Methods||Results of Analysis|
|3||Protein||g/100g||IS 4706 P (II) : 1978 Reaff 2015||24.21|
|4||Fat||g/100g||IS 3579 : 1966 Reaff 2015||33.51|
|By FSSAI Manual - 4 (6.4) : 2016|
|6||Dietary Fiber||g/100g||AOAC 985.29 20th Ed.||16.01|
|7||Saturated Fat||g/100g||AOAC 996.06 20th Ed.||1.956|
|8||Cholesterol||mg/100g||AOAC 994.10 20th Ed.||BLQ|
|9||Trans Fat||g/100g||AOAC 996.06 20th Ed.||BLQ|
|10||Omega - 3||g/100g||AOAC 996.06 20th Ed.||5.8491|
|11||Omega - 6||g/100g||AOAC 996.06 20th Ed.||18.9616|
|12||Omega - 9||g/100g||AOAC 996.06 20th Ed.||4.0322|
We do not recommend the use of this product as an alternative to medical care. House of Flavour or NSTY Industries Private Limited is not responsible for any individual's reaction to any particular ingredient. We maintain a transparent policy, where each product description on our website includes a complete list of ingredients. People with sensitivities or allergies to any listed ingredient should not use the product. We recommend to always do a patch test to ensure the suitability of the product.
Please do not use any information found within our website to self-diagnose any medical conditions or treat any health-related problems or diseases.
Our products are meant for your personal use and the information provided has been collected from other sources to inform you about the possible benefits of herbs, essential oils, and other natural ingredients used in our products. The content found on this website is for informational purposes only.
All information provided on our website is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical condition or disease.
The information provided on our website is not intended to prescribe or be taken as medical advice. Please consult your doctor, should you have any concerns that require medical attention.